Seth Mayer / Artist
- a commercial/portrait/ fine art photography studio started in 1982
- I specialize in “people” photography for commercial and personal use. My fashion/costume work is in specialty retailers throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin & South America, Australia, and Asia. Licensors include: Lucas Licensing, Disney, Mattel, Warner Brothers, Playboy, Paramount Pictures and many others.
- A partial list of corporate clients: Cask LLC. ,Castle Creek Capital, Cushman & Wakefield, Genomatica, Great American Credit Union, Kindred Healthcare, Locust Walk Partners, Lloyd Pest Control, Mask Illusions, USS Midway Museum , RiffTrax, Rubies, Sheperd Ventures, Secret Wishes, Solutions Consulting, Sotera Wireless, Technology Integration Group
- Art / Stock sales worldwide. My images have been on display around the U.S. in museums and galleries, and corporate offices and homes of private collectors.
- I also have a passion for landscape photography and enjoy integrating my landscape and portrait work.
- After a great experience as a student and intern at the Maine Media Workshops (formally Maine Photo Workshops) back in the early 80’s, I began teaching individual and small group workshops to help aspiring photographers improve their craft. www.smphotoworkshops.com